Clean athletes. Clean sport.
Our mahi aims to achieve our vision - Clean athletes. Clean sport. - and our mission by focusing our resources on five strategic areas:
- Education: We share knowledge and information so that athletes, coaches, supporters and everyone in the sporting community understands the rules to complete cleanly in sport. Learn more about Education.
- Engagement: We cultivate relationships with athletes, coaches, communities and our stakeholders to inform, inspire and support an environment of clean sport in New Zealand.
- Intelligence and investigations: We encourage a culture in sport where everyone has the confidence to raise concerns about doping and where speaking out is championed. Learn about Speak Out.
- Advocacy: We assist clean Kiwi athletes by continuously advocating for high and consistent standards in anti-doping worldwide. We work with our peers in other national anti-doping organisations and also with the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) to ensure that international athletes are held to the same high ethical standards as our Kiwi athletes.
- Testing: We test hundreds of athletes based in New Zealand and overseas every year. We also carry out testing on behalf of other anti-doping organisations. Learn about testing.